This statement is designed to inform our site visitors (“you,” “your”) of the California Clinical Laboratory Association (“CCLA,” “we,” “us,” and/or “our”) policy on our tools, what data we collect and why we collect it.
Our tools, what personal data we collect, and why we collect it
When you interact with us through the site or other services, we may collect Personal Information and additional information from you, as further described below:
- Personal Information You Provide: We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, make purchases or subscribe to our content on the website. Therefore, the information requested and collected from you may vary.
- Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with our website, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to identify you unless it is combined with Personal Information specifically.
Forms: We utilize the built-in DIVI form builder. Data collected through the forms include, but are not limited to, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Interest Topics for Reaching out, and personal messages (which may include additional personal information if the user submits).
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies/statistics. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting/advertising cookies/marketing. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__stripe_mid||Stripe||This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe||This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_grecaptcha||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|m||Stripe||Determines the device used to access the website. This allows the website to be formatted accordingly.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::b||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|wc_cart_hash_#||GoDaddy||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|wc_fragments_#||GoDaddy||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||399 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_tccl_visit||ccla.info||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_tccl_visitor||ccla.info||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|pwh_dcfh_uniqueviews_dba693254342c2d85b65f9bb6a91dbde_37352547-b97b-4413-85e2-b00056b20234||ccla.info||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|pwh_dcfh_uniqueviews_dba693254342c2d85b65f9bb6a91dbde_d8c20220-74cf-4896-a091-722c5179e574||GoDaddy||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Controlling your cookies: In addition, you can generally inform the web services with which our services integrate (such as social buttons, widgets, and other embedded features or content) that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits to be collected. Enabling “Do Not Track” in your web browser settings is an easy way to accomplish this. The “Do Not Track” recent versions of major browsers support browser settings.
You can also change the way your browser handles cookies. For example, already existing cookies can be deleted. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to note that some services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can also manage many company’s cookies used for online advertising via the consumer choice tools created under self-regulation programs in many countries, such as the US-based aboutads.info choices page. You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutads.info/choices.
Access to Information; Contacting CCLA
Updated February 02, 2023